Prep time: 8 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
1.5 cups of grated potatoes
3 tablespoons of chopped chives
1/2 cup of waffle mix (your choice)
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 fresh ground pepper
1 cup of shredded WYKE FARMS IVY’S VINTAGE RESERVE CHEDDAR CHEESE
1/2 cup of diced ham
1) Following your waffle of pancake mix instructions mix in a small bowl with water until thoroughly combined.
chives, salt and pepper to the waffle mix and until combined.
3) Heat waffle iron and add oil spray or butter, as needed
4) With a spoon place about a cup of the mixture into the waffle iron and close.
5) Cook until golden brown on each side. The amount of time will depend on your waffle iron.
6) Remove waffles and garnish with grated WYKE FARMS IVY’S VINTAGE RESERVE CHEDDAR CHEESE cheese, and chives, you may also add fresh avocado or top with an egg.
IF YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE MAKE SURE TO HASHTAG #TERESA_COOKS AND TAG ME @TERESA_ ON INSTAGRAM I LOVE TO SEE WHAT YOU MAKE <3