The very first time I made cauliflower pizza it was ad-hoc style using everything I had available in my kitchen. Fast-forward 4 months later and I embraced high-protein cauliflower pizza that tastes amazing and is guiltless.
I discovered ISOPURE® WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE UNFLAVORED This is a premium protein that’s true to its name. ISOPURE® Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate contains 25 grams of 100% pure whey protein isolate per scoop, stripped of fat, carbs, fillers, sugars, and lactose. All with no added colors, flavors or sweeteners. It’s perfect for mixing into your favorite flavored beverages (hot or cold), soups, sauces and baked goods recipes.
I experimented with different recipes but ultimately LOVED it in my high protein cauliflower pizza recipe. I hope you love this recipe as much as I do.
PROTEIN POWDER CAULIFLOWER PIZZA
Prep time: 12 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/2 cup of ISOPURE® WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE UNFLAVORED
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- Baby heirloom tomatoes
- Any other toppings your heart desires
- Cut cauliflower and pulse in a food processor until it becomes rice-like
- Microwave the grated cauliflower in a bowl for 5-8 minutes depending on your microwave. No need to add water. After microwaving, transfer cauliflower to a fine mesh strainer and drain thoroughly, gently pressing out excess water. Once drained, transfer cauliflower to a clean dish towel and wrapped the sides around the cauliflower while gently pressing out excess water. This drying process is essential!
- Preheat oven to 375 and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine all crust ingredients making sure everything is well mixed, place your mixture on the baking sheet and form a round pizza shape.
- Bake your dough at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Add sauce and your favorite toppings on the crust
- Set oven to broil cook for additional 3-5 minutes
I would love to see your photos if you recreate the recipe, make sure to tag me.
This is a sponsored blog post, but all opinions are my own